Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Earth

The first thing I gotta know is why are all the planets round? The Moon is round.The Sun is round.
Why aren't there any square planets? Even rectangular? I mean MASS seems to take every other shape; why are the planets, moons, suns all round? Galileo, Columbus, they questioned the earths squareness and proved themselves right; making history in the proces. So I say, "The secret to the universe is the secret of why is everything round." Firstly, I was thinking about the Earth though. I was thinking about how the Earth and the other planets go around the Sun (SEE, there it is again). I was thinking that as the Sun burns, it must lose weight so, inevitably, it's suction would decrease and the planets, one by one, starting with planet #9 (Pluto, Uranus?) would drift off and be lost in space. This is nothing to be alarmed about; the Earth has no idea where it is in relation to 'outer-space' anyway. Lost from where? As long as Earth kept spinning, (keeping the atmosphere around it, right?) the Earth could be like the biggest cruise ship ever! Never mind the heating problems. Spaceball. Stellar road trip. Why does the Earth spin? The spinning is necessary, but who thought of making the place spin to retain it's excretions and create atmosphere?
I was thinking about the Black hole thing too. I don't understand how we could be sucked into a hole though. I mean we revolve around the Sun because of its mass. When the mass is burned until consumed won't we be free of the pull? There shouldn't be any vacuum created when the Sun collapses, right? So... what's up? I think it's Pinball Earth. And then what? It's all such a delicate balance of things. Maybe we'll end up somewhere where there are square planets. But, today's burning questions are, 'Why are the planets and moons and suns ALL round?' And spinning. Are they all spinning? Are the answers to these questions known?
Forget the Black hole stuff. I don't understand it so it can't be real. I know people who solves life's questions like that so I thought I'd try it. Doesn't work for me though. Still thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment