Saturday, April 11, 2009

PBS Moyer's Journal w/ William Black



Artman sent me this today. I watched it. I'll watch it again. It is hand and glove with the Obama administration and the bankers, according to this interview. Interesting. Our boy McCain is mentioned too. If you are interviewing for a job and were asked to watch Zeitgeist Addendum, this interview might help too. I must admit I still haven't watched the addendum.

In Zeitgeist , it was religion's astrological roots, and the treachery of 9\11 that interested me most. Money , Avarice, and the deceit inherent in those that are addicted to the dollar, from my perspective, is no different than any other addiction. Individually, we all have different appetites for wealth, but at some reasonable point we should be satiated. Money is the drug to some, and they will do much worse harm for dollars, than an addict does for their fix. Take the time to watch the interview. We can believe it's the same old bullshit , same old Rock and Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment