Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Long Month

The joy of living. The dog days of Summer. Knowing you loved something when you miss it. Remembering why, despite love, love is now loved. I miss my life in the mountains. I loved it much.
And the beat goes on. At A.T.& T. Park we watched the Giants lose to the Marlins yesterday. The view is spectacular there. It must be one of the premier stadiums in all of baseball. Made so, of course, by the surrounding Bay Area.

Doesn't one get the desire to be at the top of the heap when they visit the city? The Penthouse Life. The hustle. The bustle. All the things that come with metropolis. It would take a lot of money to insulate you from the anthill. I can dream of enough. I just can't dream of a way. Gotta go and buy my Lotto ticket ...and dream another dream finds Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment